Spot Foreign Exchange Settlement and Sale
1) Basic Definition
Spot foreign exchange settlement and sale business means that the bank accepts customer engagement to transact the conversion between foreign currency and RMB.
2) Product Overview:
1. Product feature: Spot foreign exchange settlement and sale business meets customer demand on conversion between foreign currency and RMB. Spot foreign exchange settlement and sale must be in compliance with state foreign exchange administration policy, and adopts the principle of actual demand.
2. Transaction currency: the currencies as USD, HKD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, AUD, CAD, SGD, DKK, SEK, NOK and etc.
3. Transaction term: the settlement day of spot foreign exchange settlement and sale is in the two working days (incl.) after the trading day.
4. Customer scope: corporate customers mainly are two categories of non-financial institutional customer and financial institutional customer, including FTZ customer meeting regulatory provision, overseas institutional investor invested in domestic securities market, domestic purchase and sales business customer, overseas agent interest rate business customer and other customers meeting regulatory requirements.
3) CCB Strength:
1. CCB is the market maker in RMB foreign exchange interbank market, presenting powerful offering capability, rich market-making experience, and strong transaction execution capacity to save customer transaction cost.
2. Professional service. We will go with you with outstanding quality, nice service, and our professional team to offer financial market research service.